No Avocado Keto Smoothie
This smoothie recipe is easy to whip up anytime, anywhere. You don't need a ripe avocado on hand! It'll keep you full and satisfied for hours.
Prep Time2 mins
Total Time2 mins
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk (I use the kind from the can. Mix well before use)
- 1/2 cup Wild blueberries (Frozen)
- 3 Strawberries (frozen)
- 1 cup Fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons Flax meal
- 1 tablespoon Hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup Crushed ice Don't forget the ice! It's a key ingredient.
- 1 tablespoon Swerve I like the confectioner's for this but you can use any sweetner like Monk Fruit or Xylitol.
- 2 tablespoons Coconut milk or almond milk This is if your smoothie is too thick. Add 1 tbsp at a time.
Place all the ingredients into the blender except the 2 tablespoons of almond milk/coconut milk.
Blend until smooth. If your smoothie is too thick, add the additional almond milk or coconut milk 1 tablespoon at a time for desired consistency.